Pages

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Baking Addiction

This week I have been really excited about baking and I have been doing it a lot more than normal. This is what I made last night. It tasted really good.

The funny thing is that I don't really want to eat it, I just want to have it and share it. I miss living in Provo and just knocking on a few doors and having my treats gone immediately.


My mouth is covered with canker sores again (anxiety induced I think?)... so I can't really even enjoy all the baked goods. I think I am more anxious about making new friends and meeting new people than I let on... and instead of getting nervous or worried, I just get canker sores.

Tomorrow maybe I should just start knocking on doors in the neighborhood holding the cake... after all, who wouldn't want to be friends with someone giving them free treats? I can't wait til Andrew is a teenager... he and all of his buddies can come over and inhale the cake and I won't be left eating bits and pieces of the frosting for a week.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Scotty ate the last piece after his breakfast this morning. I figured I may as well just let him eat it because what's the point in waiting a couple hours while he keeps begging and begging? The only thing I told him was that he had to eat a bowl of cereal, first. Which turned into a bowl of cereal with a side of pizza. :) It was all really really good! Thanks again!