Pages

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Giving Thanks

Today I am very grateful for all of my crazy family...

especially my crazy sisters


Squanto, Pocahantas, and Sacagawea graced us with their presence at dinner... probably not totally historically accurate, but it was pretty funny nonetheless.


Dad, Scott, and our friend from Vietnam all took turns carving the turkeys
(I love my dad's turkey carving face)



My mom kept Andrew entertained... esp since Jessie (I mean Sacagawea) looked so scary to him that he wouldn't go near her.


Shari humored Andrew and let him play foosball again and again... even though we played it for hours earlier (and later) at my parent's house.


I am grateful for all of the cousins that Andrew has... today I was especially grateful for the boys who played blocks with him and made him feel cool.


I am also grateful for delicious food and a fancy table to sit at




... with homemade rolls



and pie (can you tell we're not pumpkin pie sort of people?)



I feel very blessed to have such an incredible family and so many wonderful friends. The only sad part about Thanksgiving was missing my favorite twin sister, Dan, and Baby Maddie. :) We are looking forward to seeing them on Saturday!

Hope you all had a fabulous Thanksgiving too!

No comments: