Pages

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Girls Weekend in SF

Here are a few pictures from our Girls Weekend in San Francisco. My sister did an awesome post with lots of details, so I'll just post a few of my favorite pictures.

We started off the weekend with a visit from my cousin Jenny who lives about 15 minutes from me now. It was fun to see Maddie and Macy interact. Andrew wasn't too excited about sitting by the girls, but Maddie thought his squirming and shrieking was funny.


We braved Friday night traffic into SF and headed to Boudin Bakery for tomato parmesan soup in bread bowls at Fisherman's Wharf. I loved that we all got the same thing.


It wouldn't be a girls weekend without an insane amount of treats, so we went to Ghirardelli after dinner for some huge sundaes.



After all the treats, we headed back to our hotel in Union Square for some movie watching and relaxing. I loved sleeping in until 9am and then spending the morning jogging along the Embarcadero with my mom and sister.


We got these great monogrammed L.L. Bean tote bags as our girls weekend gift... in addition to a lot of fun new clothes.


Later in the day we went to Chestnut St and got mani/pedis. Cat's person thought she wanted B4 instead of B24, so she has very cool electric blue toenails now.




We also spent some time trying on make up. I won't jinx Jessie any further... except to say that a little bump of the counter may result in her having 7 years of bad luck.

Jules getting some suggestions on how to highlight her eye brows and cheeks further


Elise w/ Jess after a little mini makeover


While we waited for our table at Cheesecake Factory, we roamed around Macys and tried stuff on. My mom loves crazy hats, so this picture was perfect.


Dinner at Cheesecake was perfect. My sister-in-law loves potatoes like I do, so we split an order of fries and mashed potatoes. We were in heaven... especially since that left us plenty of room for dessert.


After another night of great sleep and movie watching, we checked out and headed home.


I am already missing the comfy bed and sleeping in! Can't wait til next year.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

looks like a great time! your banner is hilarious.

Ashley said...

What a glorious weekend! I need to plan something like that for the girls in my family. We should just copy your weekend exactly!

Jess said...

i can't believe you would tell people about my bad luck!!! now it's really going to come true :/