Pages

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Confirmation

I am really sad we moved away from many of our friends in the South Bay/Peninsula. Although we still live close by, it is still far away and makes day-to-day hanging out difficult.

I needed some confirmation that we did the right thing. Yesterday when my mom and I went to my new mall, we got it :)

Both the Stoneridge Mall (my new mall) and the Short Hills Mall (or Mall at Short Hills as it likes to be called- in NJ where I grew up) were built by the same man, A. Alfred Taubman.... and the interior styles are very similar. If you look at these pictures, you can barely tell the difference...unless you look at the stores. Can anyone take a guess which mall is which?

1)

I got goose bumps when I walked in the mall and looked down one of the hallways and thought I was at the Short Hills Mall.

2)

My mom and I agreed that we made the right choice to move here :)

We are mall people, and good malls make us happy... especially ones with Mrs. Fields. We stocked up on cookies and headed off to PBK and had a very successful shopping day!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I have a testimony that good malls are true. I'm glad you have a great mall. I too love Stoneridge.