Pages

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Holiday Banners

My cousin Jenny inspired me to be a little bit more creative with my blog... so I've been trying to do holiday banners. I loved my Halloween one...

and since I don't have Photoshop, I've been trying out this free online image editing program called Sumo Paint.

It is fun to play around with images when I should be doing important things like unpacking and doing work.

This is my Thanksgiving banner. I think it is funny. Doesn't Andrew make a great pilgrim?


I love the big hat. Kevin wanted me to shave off the top part so that the whole picture was inside the frame, but I liked the idea of Andrew popping out of the picture frame.

I get the header designs from ShabbyBlogs.com and then tweak them with pictures and other ideas.

I'm already excited to get going on my Christmas one bc it makes me feel a little creative and gives me an excuse to neglect what I am supposed to be doing. I may attempt to include the whole family, so that should keep me occupied for awhile. :)

1 comment:

Heather said...

I'm laughing out loud at your banner. That is hysterical. I would keep it up all year.