Pages

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Feeling Loved

I have been blessed with such great friends.

Today my friend Liz and her cute kids came across the Bay for a visit. They brought us an incredible housewarming basket, which included handmade coasters, towels, kitchen gloves, pot holders, and a darling welcome banner... plus some goodies.


Yesterday my best friend from NJ, Kathren, sent us a gorgeous bouquet of flowers to welcome us to our new home. The flowers match the kitchen and family room decor perfectly and remind me of my wonderful friend back on the East Coast every time I see them.


Grandma Julie also rolled into town on Tuesday. We have been shopping ever since (and today we actually got a little unpacking done too). Little man and I have both felt very loved. Check out his new stylin ride. He can't totally get his feet out of it, so when he gets out it falls over every time.


We have also had several other visitors today. The neighborhood block party planner dropped by to introduce herself (she is my next-door neighbor). It turns out that she grew up in NJ, close to where I grew up. She has two kids around Andrew's age and is excited to start having playdates. The sister missionaries from our church also dropped by to see if they could help us with any moving/unpacking. I love sister missionaries!

Our last visitor of the night was a family friend from NJ that now lives around the corner from me. Could the world be any smaller?

I am so grateful for so many wonderful friends (new and old)!

No comments: