Pages

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The pressure is on

My family room and kitchen are comfy and about done (minus the curtains I may someday make).


The ball room is also completed :)


It even comes with a few breakable lamps, chandeliers, and vases-- it is every boy's dream room

A place to take the animals on a walk




and a great place to do some dribbling practice


Guest bathroom is mostly done... minus towel bars and wall art (and maybe some paint?)


I think I'm going to continue the green theme into the Guest room... maybe like this?


But the living room is still an eyesore.



I work best under pressure though. We have 2-3 families from church coming over for appetizers/desserts on Sunday afternoon... so by then this mess should all be gone and there will be pictures on walls, leaves raked, and boxes either unpacked or at least in the right closets.

I've got 3 days. Hopefully I can motivate myself to get started tomorrow.

No comments: