Pages

Monday, November 16, 2009

Turkey Cookies and feasting

We have begun our feasting early!

These little turkey cookies are one of my favorite things about Thanksgiving. I miss having my little students to make them with. They are just a little tough for toddlers to make. Andrew LOVES to eat them though. He has now been asking for cookies all day.


We had a little get together with some new friends last night. I made the cookies for the little kids. There were 5 kids under age three and I think they loved them.

I also made foccacia pizza, regular homemade pizza for the little guys, pigs in a blanket (a big hit), apple crisp w/ vanilla ice cream and mini chocolate bunt cakes.

(it turned out sooo yummy!)

We are excited because we are going to have more friends over tomorrow to help finish off the desserts... one of the many reasons why I like to make a lot of food for parties.

No comments: