Words we use to describe Caitlin: chubbalicious, cuddly, smiley, content, and our little drooly monster.
Her favorite things:
- Eating and sucking on her hands
- Grabbing her toes
- Watching Andrew, talking to Andrew, smiling at Andrew, and following Andrew with her eyes as he runs around
- Her mom (though slightly demoted this month by Andrew)
- Watching little kids and other adults and smiling at them (and pretending to be shy when they smile at her)
- Grabbing mom's hair, sucking on mom's shirts, and spitting up on mom's clothes :)
- Drooling everywhere
- Hanging out in her exersaucer
- Sneakily watching Handy Manny and anything else Andrew is watching on TV
- Jabbering and cooing and purring like a little cat... especially at her mom and Andrew.
- Probably around 18 lbs (we'll know later in the month)
- Wears 9-12 month clothes (and a few 6 month old outfits)
- Wears size 3 diapers
- Takes 3-4 naps on a pretty similar schedule each day (11am-12pm, 2pm-3pm, and 5:30-6:30pm).
- Typically sleeps from 8pm until 6 or 7am, eats, and then goes back to sleep until 9am (unless we have to wake her up to go somewhere!). These sleeping habits make Caitlin a breath of fresh air and the reason our kids will get to have more siblings!
I'm sure there are plenty more things that we could share about Caitlin at 5 months... but our favorite thing is how much she loves Andrew and how much he loves her.
We also love how much this little girl likes to smile and cuddle. We cannot believe she is already 5 months old!