Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Sumo Cate

Caitlin is going to kill me someday for posting these pictures, but Andrew was laughing so hard (mostly doing his fake laughing which is 100% louder than his regular laughing)... so I needed to share them.

Next time I take this picture I'll have to strip her down to just her diaper so that it looks more authentic :)



Maybe I'll actually try to give her a cute piggy tail later this week (using a smaller hair elastic).

Her mohawk afterwards was pretty awesome too.

My next goal is to do a sumo piggy tail AND braid the really long front sides of hair that she has. Aren't I such a nice mom?

2 comments:

Liz said...

Crazy hair and all Cate is still so cute!

Liz said...

P.S. - I do think it would be hilarious to see her with just a diaper and the sumo hair. Haha!