Pages

Friday, May 13, 2011

23 Weeks and Caitlin's 6 month Doctor's Appointment

Cate had her 6 month doctor's appointment yesterday (about 3 weeks early). Andrew had a playdate at a friend's house... so Catiebug and I had some fun going to her appointment just the two of us. 


We cuddled and played while we waited for the doctor.

Stats
Weight: 18 lbs (95%)- I totally thought she was going to weigh more than that... so I was surprised.
Height: 26.75 inches (94%)

Crazy that she has grown over 2 inches and about a 1 1/2 lbs since her last appointment.


Just for comparison sake... here are Cate & Andrew at about the same age.

What little cuties!! 

We celebrated the day with some shopping at Valley Fair with Aunt Jessie while Kevin & Andrew hung out a Pre-K Day at Google. 

These were my favorite Catiebug purchases :)


I'll also got three non-black shirts and two non-black skirts for myself. That might be a record.

Happy 23 Weeks Caitlin!

No comments: