Pages

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

I have an all star line up of moms to look to as my examples when I'm having a rough day... or when I'm trying to figure out how to be a better mother to my crazy little kids. 

Jules... you can read more about her in my last post here. My mom is the awsome-est. I aspire to be like her. Especially the latin dancing around the kitchen, crazy hat wearing version of her :) She is the most thoughtful, loving, service-oriented person you'll meet. She is also one of my best friends.  


Shari... she raised my incredible husband and best friend and did a stellar job. He takes out the trash, remembers important events, plays with our kids more than me, keeps his clothes off the floor, does his own laundry, and is pretty much tidier than me all around... and I owe that all to Shari. He also treats me like a queen, honors his priesthood, and works really hard to keep our family happy and feeling loved.

Shari is also a super thoughtful Grandma and Mother-in-law. I lucked out when I married Kevin! My little kids are so blessed to have a grandma that loves them so much!


These ladies pictured below- Elise, Liesl, and Shauna- are also examples to me of superb mothers. I feel blessed to have amazing sisters and sisters-in-law (some who are moms now, and some who will be super moms in the future). Happy Mother's Day to all of my favorite mothers out there!



No comments: