Pages

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Things are growing around here!!


Our "beanstalk"


I'm not sure who is more proud... it might be me :)
Never kept anything alive for this long before

The line of dishes begging to be cleaned
We have more fun things to do than clean, like some of these


The pile of scraps I'm collecting to make these
(thanks to a donation from Liz)


The number of days when we lounge in our pjs
because showering and getting dressed is overrated


Our tummies...
especially with all the ice cream and Google food we ate yesterday




The number of hours we get to sleep
This mama will be happy every day if both kids sleep past 8am and don't wake up at all.
Last night was heavenly!


This kiddo
who will be 3 in less than a month!!


I can't even start reminiscing right now... but I can't believe he was ever this small (or this quiet)


and then this little cutie
She is now 2 months old and I swear she has doubled in size since we came home from the hospital!


This is what she looked like 2 months ago in her boppy


What a chubbalicious sweetheart! :)


The happiness level in our house has grown exponentially in the past 2 months too!
(probably because I'm no longer a crazed hormonal pregnant lady) :)

Happy 2 months Caitlin!

3 comments:

Liz said...

Love this post!! I can't believe Andrew is almost 3. Time goes too fast!!

That last picture of Caitlin is precious!! Such a doll!!

Jenny said...

cute post!!

Ashley said...

That last smiling picture is so dang cute. I love all her hair, and I also love that you have a growing line of dishes. Makes me feel better about myself.