What makes Valentine's Day pure bliss?
- The arrival of a Mrs. Fields ladybug (with cookies inside) from Kim & Jules
- Shopping time, hot pretzels, and Mrs. Fields cookies at the Great Mall with Jessie
- Monday playgroup which equals Mommy & Caitlin cuddle (and clean up) time
- Hanging out with all of Andrew's cute friends and hosting a Kindness celebration (you can read and see more pics from our party here)
Love these girls
Hopefully Caitlin can grow up to be just like them
- Cookies from Specialty's Bakery
- Date night IN cuddling and watching LOST and reading a sweet card from Kevin (after the party died down around 8:30 and kids went to bed)
- Babysitter scheduled for an actual V-day/Anniversary date night out on Thursday. Yay! (Caitlin will be tagging along, but she's so quiet you almost don't even know she is there)
Tomorrow I will need to detox from all the sweets. I only ate a bite of each thing... so treats will be lingering in our house all week. Definitely will be hitting the hills with the double jogger tomorrow.
Happy Valentine's Day!