Pages

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Crazy hair

Caitlin's hair has been rocking a pretty awesome 80s rocker mohawk style over the past few weeks. Last week it got even longer and started going in all sorts of directions.


I know not to get too invested in newborn hair... since it'll probably all fall out... or she'll get the big bald spot or we'll start doing the comb over style... and it'll go through lots of bad phases...

but I was pretty pleased this morning after her bath when I somehow managed to get it to lie flat. Up until now I don't think hairspray would've worked... the cowlicks were so crazy.


She must've been pretty pleased too... because she finally gave me a little smile for the camera... although she was staring at my kitchen island when she did it :) Fortunately it wasn't her first real smile or I'd be pretty jealous of the island.


I just love this little girl!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I need to see her again! Those pictures are darling! Good luck with the nap thing :) I miss those days...

Liz said...

That smile is sooo cute!! I actually love the crazy hair look. I'm just jealous that your kids have hair when they are born!