Pages

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Speaking of treats...

because when are we not speaking of treats at my house? (sorry Angie! :))

Two of my favorite friends gave me some sweet treats lately.


My friend Erin and her cute family came up on Saturday to visit... and to bring me a ginormous bag of M&Ms. I'm not smart enough to open it... but I'm really excited to start downing M&Ms once my cute husband fixes what I ruined and opens the bag for me. Yum! Yum!

What goes great with M&Ms? My college breakfast of champions included M&Ms and diet Coke. My fabulous friend Ashley sent me and Caitlin the gift that gives and gives... a 7-Eleven gift card. I think Caitlin and I will be taking a trip there tomorrow after we drop the little dude off at his play group. Unfortunately there isn't one around the corner any more! :(

Thanks ladies! You are starting my week off wonderfully!

No comments: