Pages

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Screamer

One of the highlights of my day is putting this cutie in her carseat (I am not kidding). She screams bloody murder every time and I think her screams/cries are ADORABLE. Fortunately for me, we are always running off somewhere... so I hear her a lot.


Maybe it tires her out so much and that's why she sleeps so well for me at night? :)

It is even funnier when we leave our house and both C AND little man are screaming. I have a hard time taking them seriously. Andrew is usually screaming because he doesn't want to wear socks or his coat. It is so hard being a 2 year old.

My solution is keeping a diet coke stash in the car to fend off the headaches... and blaring Beatles music once we get going. Andrew knows by now that he's not winning the sock/coat argument, so he concedes and sings along to the music... and C falls fast asleep.

Andrew and I agreed yesterday that C needs to get with the program and realize that we are "on the go" people... so that car seat needs to become her new best friend.

1 comment:

Liz said...

That is the funniest/saddest picture. Poor little girl! But I agree she better get with the program and realize that her mom is an "on the go" mama!!