Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Smiles

Today was a smiles sort of day. Caitlin let me sleep 6.5 hrs straight last night. LOVE HER. Andrew slept till 6am and then went back to sleep till 8am. I was showered and dressed before 10am. The cleaning ladies came. Both kiddos took afternoon naps at the same time. I helped organize a fun morning with friends. I got a workout in. Andrew and I had letter of the week buddy time. We survived our first trip to the grocery store- all three of us (usually I go at 9pm alone). Everyone was still smiling at 7pm when Kevin got home. I went to a fun activity at church with the ladies (alone)... and I got to see these faces all day... what could be better than that?



Love her happy smile!
Kevin calls this outfit the "Grandma Julie outfit"... since it is bright and colorful.
No one can be grumpy when the Grandma Julie outfit is on. :)


2 comments:

Jenny said...

haha love the Grandma Julie outfit and i love the picture on your header of all your feet! way cute!

Liz said...

Caitlin sounds like such a dream baby! So wonderful!

My favorite part of your day is that the cleaning ladies came. That sounds heavenly!