Pages

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Which one of these is not like the other?








Any guesses?

This crazy kiddo is keeping us entertained and busy these days :)


Jumping, running, bouncing, bowling... wonder where he gets all his energy?


Fortunately, if you turn on bowling for him and cheer and give a few high fives from time to time... you can grab a little rest during games... since he loves it when you don't want to take your turn and he can bowl longer :)

Let's just hope Caitlin continues to be a decent sleeper so that I don't have a psychotic break once Kevin goes back to work. I will definitely miss sleeping in until 9am and taking a mid-morning or mid-afternoon nap if needed.

2 comments:

Heather said...

You guys are sooo cute! I was seriously dying when I opened your Christmas card...that thing was like exploding with cuteness! Congrats on your beautiful family!!!!!! xoxox

Liz said...

I love all the sleeping pictures!! Caitlin sounds like a dream child. I'm sure she'll be good once Kevin goes back to work. I mean she waited until December to be born. She's a very obedient little girl!!