Pages

Monday, January 17, 2011

Our little chubster

Caitlin had her 2 month doctor's appointment today. They are having babies come in at 6 weeks instead of 2 months so that they get their whooping cough vaccine series completed.


We knew she had grown a lot since her last visit since she's growing out of her 0-3 month old clothes already.

Miss cutie weighed 12.3 lbs (95%) and was 23 inches long (90%) today.


No wonder I feel like I am getting tendonitis in my wrists and have back pain sometimes :)

Caitlin also has a nasty case of cradle cap on her eyebrows- ick! But mostly she is fabulous!


She smiles, she coos, and she loves her daddy lately.


She has lots of chub and rolls and loves to snuggle.


Her personality is starting to shine through and we are LOVING it!


I am having fun documenting her chubbiness through photos. My awesome sister-in-law Liesl just sent me/Caitlin this book last week


I am slowly making my way through it. Today I practiced snapping lots of pictures quickly without the flash... and using some light (first 2 sections of the book) The pictures above were a few of my photo shoot attempts. They were taken in the evening... so tomorrow I'll try some shots with natural light.I still need a lot of practice, but C and I had a lot of fun!

I love my little chubster!

3 comments:

Spencer and Mackenzie said...

cute pictures! what a great book - practice makes perfect! I'm still in the 'shoot-100-and-get-one-good-shot-phase' :)

RC Cola said...

She is a cutie pie!

Sarah said...

I love it when babies get to this stage- she is so incredibly cute.