Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Miss Caitlin

Hanging out together... boy was Andrew mad when I moved her to feed her. He was like, "Hey! We're sitting together! Put her back in her chair!"


Giving smooches!

He is so gentle... only problem so far was when he thought it was cool to try and touch her eyes. Judging by my reaction... he won't do that again.

Andrew is SO PROUD of his baby sister. When we were running on Tuesday we jogged by some teenagers and he yelled at them "Hi there, you see this is my baby sister Caitlin in here."

Caitlin and I had some free time alone today when she was happy, fed, awake, and chill. The absence of loud noises (banging tools, loud singing, etc.) might have helped her relax a bit too. She loves people talking to her and will coo a bit and smile. Last night she went to Young Women's with me and laid on her blanket surrounded by chatting girls oohing and ahhing over her... she was in HEAVEN. I have never seen her smile so much or just look around happily. She may be a social butterfly like her brother.

Check out how tiny she was the last time she wore this outfit here


stretching her long little legs


She can now lift her head up a bit more when she's on her tummy (though she'd rather not)... and turn her head from side to side too.


At this rate she's going to be all grown up before I know it! I am loving every cuddling moment with her. Time is flying too fast!

No comments: