Pages

Friday, January 21, 2011

My baby can eat your baby :)

Just kidding... kinda

But seriously... she's huge :) We're already moving into 3-6 month clothing and she's not even 2 months old yet. I always love an excuse for more shopping!

I was so worried that by Valentine's Day she wouldn't fit into this 3 month V-day outfit anymore... so she wore it yesterday for a little photo shoot. I guess I'll have to buy her another outfit now?




Andrew loves to cuddle with Caitlin. I have to restrict it or else she might get smothered. Fortunately she knows how to tell him when she's done with all the loving :)


Here are a few other pictures of my little cutie from today





PS. don't judge me... but you'll notice a lack of cradle crap on her forehead/eyebrows... that might be because of a fabulous photo tool called retouch. Don't worry, I saved enough ugly forehead pics for posterity, but no one needs to see them on our blog! :)


PPS. The highlight of yesterday was when I gave myself a time out in my bedroom. It helped me not yell back at a crazy toddler who yelled at me and tantrumed for over 2 hrs (2 consecutive hours)... and didn't have a steller day before that either. Let's just say we are all happy it is Friday around here... and I scored myself a date at the mall tomorrow (alone) to help myself recover from the screaming).

TGIF!

2 comments:

Liz said...

Haha you retouched cradle cap away!! That is so funny! It's not that bad, and they all get it. She looked nothing but darling to me on Thursday!

So sorry you had such a hard day. Enjoy your alone time at the mall. You deserve it!

Sarah said...

I sometimes give myself timeouts! I had one last week when Chris was out of town and Izzie was out of control and throwing tantrums because she was upset.