Pages

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Spreading a little kindness!

We are spending the next month doing a 100 Acts of Kindness project at our house. If you don't read my Toddler Blog (which many of you don't because you don't have toddlers or you have better things to do! :)), check it out.


Our goal is to spread kindness all month long and celebrate our success with a big Kindness celebration/Valentine's Day party on Feb 14th!

Several of my friends in my ward here in Cali have joined the challenge and so have a few other friends in different cities across the country. You don't have to have kids or a toddler to participate... just a desire to work on being more kind. We (I mean me) could use a lot of help in this area lately! I don't have any excuses either... my newborn actually lets me sleep, so I'm not sleep deprived.

Each week we'll have a different kindness challenge and during the next 20+ days before Valentine's Day we also have to do 100 acts of kindness as a family... and record them in some way.



If you're interested in joining our little project, check out more info here. If you live close by, I would love to invite you to our kindness party on the evening of Feb 14th (so let me know if you're joining the challenge). If you don't live close by, hold your own party and celebrate!! Who doesn't love a reason to throw a party? ;)

No comments: